Friday

Another Sensational Senior Session







A few weeks a go I photographed Courtney, a super senior at Auburn High School in Auburn, Alabama. Courtney was such a joy to shoot. I've known Courtney and his family for many years, but had not seen Courtney since his 4th birthday party. He has grown into a very outgoing and responsible young man. He was just recently accepted to the University of Alabama, where he plans to study engineering. Congratulations Courtney and best wishes on a bright future!

1 comment:

  1. Congrats Courtney. Always inspiring to see another young African American male on the road to success. I don't know you, but I'm proud. I'm praying for your future to be as bright as your smile in the photos above! And, ROLL TIDE BABY.

    Cecilia Law
    San Diego CA

    ReplyDelete